Last summer my little family took to the sky, and flew all the way to Germany where we celebrated the marriage of our dear friends. Traveling with a little one is never easy, but going on an international flight is, well—not for the faint of heart! Looking back, I felt it was due time to RAVE about my absolute favorite stroller:
Chicco Liteway Stroller
At $139.99, this stroller is considerably affordable compared to most, but I snagged mine on Craigslist for a $80.00. Although, now that I know how fabulous this stroller is…I would have totally paid full-price because I have used it so much.
Here is why I love it:
- This baby reclines totally—we are talking flat-snooze-action
- I can haul this thing around with ease at 5’2” and no significant muscle mass
- This stroller is a traveling LIFESAVER
- Cup holder for your much needed coffee
- Plenty of storage below
- A canopy with peekaboo window
- Great for errands, travel, walking, and more
Honestly, I could go on and on, but the real reason you should get one: It makes life easier. Not that life is supposed to be easy, but seriously. I was able to tote my little bug halfway across the globe and I couldn’t have done it without my Chicco Liteway (and my husband, of course). We have taken this stroller all sorts of places and it has held up like a champ. Our daughter fell asleep in this stroller during the wedding reception, we set it to recline, and danced the night away. Go get one, you won’t regret it.