Are you on Pinterest? We are, and we can’t get enough of that amazing site! From recipes to DIY ideas to great quotes, Pinterest is the place we often turn to for inspiration. Our goal for our page is that it becomes a virtual window into what moves, motivates, inspires, and delights us, and that it helps engage with others in ways that simple blog posts just cannot hope to do.
As a little peek into what we have been pinning lately, here are a few of our recent faves:
– We linked to our first ever guest blogger’s website because we can’t get enough of her insightful and fun posts. Check out our pin here: (CLICK ME)
– Fans of adorable and unique kids rooms will love this AWESOME bedroom set: (CLICK ME)
– Child’s tutu made from material scraps, anyone? SO CUTE! (CLICK ME)
– Our “Quotes worth writing on your heart” board just had this gem added to it: (CLICK ME)
– Talk about an epic home library! Where do I sign up to get one of these? (CLICK ME)
– We are SO into corals and relaxed pairings when it comes to clothes this summer – check out this adorable outfit we pinned! (CLICK ME)
– This pin on our “Interesting Information” board is a great piece of bathroom decorating advice: (CLICK ME)
Want to see more pins? Follow us on Pinterest so you never miss a single one! If you leave a link to your Pinterest page below, we would love to follow you too!
Jennah and Asha